Innovate the past, embellish history, create an unrepeatable product.
From this promise, the Giannattasio brothers, take over the family lands existing since 1930 thanks to the work of Guerra Giuseppe and the impeccable audacity in the ability to preserve and guard them of Giannattasio Nicola and Guerra Filomena. Their current operativity, managerial and daily, is identified in the personalities of Joseph, Maria Grazia and Maria Elena. The ideational, strategic and relational participation also sees the involvement of Raffaele, Giuditta, Maria Teresa and Chiara, another 4 marvelous brothers. It is the completion of a rich family, a result of love, perseverance and stability; essential features and already present in future generations, today populated by beautiful children who embellish the new reality and daily affectivity.
We are in Apulia, Sunny land with salty air, the family heritage is of DOC Rosso di Cerignola vines. In 2006, to these are added other territorial extensions that embellish the new vineyard plant extended on the DOC area of Rosso di Cerignola, on a territory of about 10 HA. The dream of “Biocantine” begins to take shape. The new vineyards are made using breeding techniques different from the usual ones in Apulia, imported from different oenological cultures and characterized by renowned techniques, particularly advanced. The determination and entrepreneurship of all, has enabled the completion of the first phase of total corporate renewal. The old vineyards, of
family ownership, have become wonderful young vineyards strictly planted at espalier following the best solar exposure (North / South), to ensure a balanced maturation of berries. Everything planned to have optimal crops and product yield, in qualitative and quantitative terms, necessary for the extraction of the best organoleptic qualities of the selected grapes.